1 BR Quartier Latin (Latin Quarter)
Ref : 1 BR Quartier Latin
Address :rue Linné Paris, France
Financial informations :
|Living space||50 m²|
1BR Quartier Latin (Latin Quarter)
From 95 € - 160 € per night
Minimum stay: 4 nights
Metro: Jussieu, Place Monge
Close to Quartier Latin and just steps from the gates of Jardin des Plantes, this spacious bight apartment has character. It can comfortably accommodate three people.
- Located on the third floor (walk up) overlooking a yard and a garden.
- Built in 1830, with half-timbered walls and exposed beam.
- Well-equipped open kitchen with dining room.
- Large, bright living room with a coach, a rocking armchair and a desk.
- Spacious bedroom with closet; an en suite bathroom with a large shower.
- Separate toilet.
- There are two metro lines at less than five minutes’ walk and two bus lines in front of the building.
- In the heart of the famous Quartier Latin, with its diverse culture, between the Sorbonne and Jussieu.
- Just steps from the gates of the Jardin des Plantes where you can take an enjoyable, relaxing stroll.
- Close to rue Mouffetard and rue Monge. This area is a shoppers paradise. There are several banks in the area as well.
- It is within walking distance of Ile St Louis, Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame.
|Elevator||Cable TV||Sofa bed||Bathtub||Dishes/cooking Utensils|
|Cleaning service||Internet||Double bed||Bath with shower||Dishwasher|
|Street View||WIFI||Queen-size bed||Shower||Microwave|
|Courtyard View||Phone||King-size bed||Hair-dryer||Oven|
|Balcony||Computer||Twin bed||Separate toilet||Washer|
|Air-conditioned (on request)||Quality linen||Dryer|